Sunday, September 29, 2013

Quotes by A U.S President to Remember~Always!

  Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam......

The Future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam!

The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to Prayer.

We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic Faith, which has done so much over the Centuries to shape the World including My Own Country.

As a Student of History, I also know Civilization’s Debt to Islam.

Islam has a proud Tradition of Tolerance.

Islam has always been part of America

Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian Nation

We do not consider ourselves a Christian Nation.

Obama’s response when asked what his Definition of Sin is: “Being out of alignment with my Values.”

Those Opposed to Abortion can not simply invoke God's will!They have to explain why Abortion Violates that which  is accessible to people of all Faiths

On his support for Civil Unions for Gay Couples: If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount!

I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power,A Belief that we are Connected as a People.

The Most Telling Words of Obama's Presidency~

 If the Political Winds shift in an Ugly Direction...I WILL Stand with Islam!

Does he imply that if Islamist Murderer's Attack the People of America that he will Stand with them and Abandon Us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gone